Hand-wound EGODRIFT Tengu 4035HT F3C Edition motor for training and competition with a rating of 520kV. The Special F3C Edition has ben developed, tested and refined together with the best Japanese pilots, incl. World Championship contestant Masatoshi Iso.
Offering precise and linear response for smooth, controlled operation in any 750-760 sized F3C heli model such as the: Goblin Urukay, Quest Impaction, Align T-Rex 760, Prodrone PDH-02C, Hirobo Eagle 4, RVE Merak E750, XLPower E-Wraith and others.
Like all models within the Tengu series, the top of the can features the iconic and heat-resistant EGODRIFT Stickerbomb design, to add the finishing touch to your f3c heli build.
Each motor comes with mounting screws and an (optional) screw for additional securing of the bell.
- Manufacturer: EGODRIFT
- Stator size: 4035
- Motor configuration: 12N10P
- Base Colour: Black
- Wire colour: Copper
- Motor wire type: High temperature copper wire
- Motor shaft: Hardened Steel
- LiPo cells: 12S
- Motor kV: 520 kV
- Stator diameter: 40 mm
- Stator height: 35 mm
- Stator lamination: 0.15 mm (+)
- Body Length: 60mm (2.36 inch)
- Diameter: 49.6mm (1.95 inch)
- Screw hole diameter: 3,0 mm
- Motor hole pattern: 25mm, 30mm
- Connection: Wire / Gold plated plugs
- Designer: Yutao Zou