The unit can be used on virtually all common helicopters and aircrafts from 250 to 800 class making it perfectly universal controller.
Focused on the Details
The unit is made of very durable materials such as AL6061-T6 aluminium alloy. Enclosure is made by high precision CNC machines and engraved with Laser.
Full of features
You will get all the features for free with no additional fees including full-featured Rescue system, Governor, Integration with radio and more.
The first unit ever introducing usage of 12-axis Sensor Fusion technology. For razor sharp precision and extreme vibration tollerance.
Redundant Power Chain
Enjoy reliability at the next level. Spirit 2 can even withstand a shorts of connected peripherals making your flight trouble-free.
All pins of the Spirit 2 are protected from improper wiring. Spirit 2 controllers are designed to operate exceptionally long time.
Extended Brown-out protection
Spirit 2 units have superb capability to operate even with an inadequate BEC.
- Very rigid, CNC milled, anodized and sandblasted enclosure
- Color: Red and Black, matt
- Material: High quality AL6061-T6
- Dimension: 36.8x27.15x13.9mm, weight: 19g
- Power supply: 3 - 15V @ 25mA
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Latest generation, Ultra Fast
32bit ARM processor: 210 DMIPS
- MEMS sensor with 12-Axis Sensor Fusion
(rotation to 2000°/s !)
- Gold plated PCB with Pb-Free soldering
- Laser Engraved labels for perfect visibility.
- Integrated S-BUS Inverter
- 2x native Spektrum connectors
- 3x connector for power supply, 4x for servos
- Revolutionary GeoLink support (GPS, vario, logger)
- Spirit Aero support (from 1.4.0 Aero firmware)
- All-pin protection
- Redundant internal power chain for maximum safety
- Excessive tolerance for brown-outs
- Spirit 2 unit
- USB interface
- 15cm receiver cables
- 10cm 3M VHB doublesided adhesive tape
- 2 year warranty for the original purchaser
- 50% discount for damage replacement of the unit
- Super-smooth flight control
- Paddle simulation with inexpressible feeling
- Classic flybar mechanics support
- Extreme vibration immunity for all helicopter types
- Spectrum analysis for model diagnostics
- Flight log with recorded events
- Easy configuration with setup wizard
- Smartphone or tablet support via Bluetooth and WiFi
(Modules are sold separately)
- Spektrum, Jeti, OpenTX and HoTT radio integration
- Available for Windows, OSX, Linux, Android, iOS,
WP, SailfishOS, FreeBSD, Raspberry Pi and more
- Stabilisation for scale pilots and beginners
- Reliable, full-featured rescue system
- Integrated Bank Switching
- Governor for Electric, Nitro and Gasser Helicopters
- BEC tester with load verification
- Support for PWM, Futaba S-BUS, PPM,
Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, JETI Duplex EX Bus,
SRXL/Graupner SUMD/JETI UDI/JR X-Bus receivers
- Support for all servo types:
1520/960/760us @ 50 - 560Hz
- Support for CCPM 90/120/135/140°
- Available at the Wiki pages.