Spirit GeoLink is unique module that helps with flying, learning and prevents from crashing.
Stop being afraid about your model. Let the module do the job for you!
- Position Hold - Leave the sticks and just look at the model. The GeoLink will maintain position you wish. Change the spot on will.
- Altitude Hold - Maintaining constant altitude - no need for collective pitch input.
- Altitude Limit - Let the module engage the Rescue automatically once it drops under configured altitude. Limit the altitude to not exceed a level at the same time.
- Return to Home - Command the model to return to home wherever it is.
- Geo-fence - Allow model to fly only in defined area.
- Flight log - Log each flight, view it and share it. Up to 1.5 hour of logged flights.
- And more - Module can be easily updated and gain brand new functions.
- Navigation: Latest generation GNSS module with unbeatable 18Hz rate. Support for GPS, GLONAS, GALILEO, BEIDOU positioning systems.
- MEMS Sensor: 3-axis Gyroscope, 3-axis Accelerometer, 3-axis Compass
- Environmental Sensors: Pressure, Temperature and Humidity
- Processor: 32-bit Performance-line ARM
- Enclosure: High quality CNC milled, red, semi-transparent Plexiglas
- Dimension: 45 x 45 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 28 grams
- Cable: 22cm long, JST to JST connector
- Adhesive tapes: 2pcs 3M VHB
- All Spirit Pro units - connected at the secondary SAT port
- All µSpirit and Spirit units - *connected at the SAT port
- Radio - any 6+ channel
* µSpirit a Spirit units can't utilize ESC telemetry that is using the SAT port for data transmission.
With all these features even beginners can fly safely, learn significantly faster and to forget about stressful experience. Experienced pilots can utilize autonomous flight control to record a stunning movies, to become speed winner, to try advanced maneuvers and much more!