Spirit Pro er nå snart klar og leveres med oppdatert sensor og flere innganger og utganger så en slipper Y kabler på større helikopter.
Spirit is a device for stabilizing R/C models such as flybarless helicopters. Spirit features include electronic paddle simulation, vibration logging and support for various Tx/Rx types as well as a rudder gyro for those who want to continue using a mechanical flybar. Thanks to flybarless mechanics, the system improves efficiency and maneuverability of a helicopter and its stability while also extending flight times.
Because Spirit uses the most advanced technology, your model can be controlled very precisely even under harsh conditions such as strong winds while maintaining a constant pirouette rate.
The Spirit Flybarless System is perfect for pilots of all skill levels and all helicopter disciplines including use as a pure tail gyro on flybarred machines. With Stability Mode, the helicopter will return to an upright level attitude whenever the sticks are released or, with the flick of a switch, the helicopter will level and climb in either of two Rescue Modes.
Spirit accepts all current servo types including 1520us, 960us, and 760us at anywhere from 50Hz to 560Hz. All current swashplate variants are also supported.
The machined, anodized aluminum case speaks to the quality of the product. With one of the smallest footprints available, the Spirit is a match for machines from 250mm to 800mm.
With support for PWM, Futaba S-BUS, PPM, Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, Jeti EX Bus, and UDI/SRXL/SUMD, you can fly the Spirit Flybarless system with any current radio system. Spirit can be used for all electric or combustion powered helicopters.
- Very rigid, CNC milled, anodized and sandblasted enclosure
- Color: Aluminium satin
- Dimension: 33x32x14mm, weight: 20g
- Power supply: 3 - 15V @ 25mA
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Latest generation, Ultra Fast
32bit ARM processor: 210 DMIPS
- MEMS sensor with 9-axis sensor fusion
(rotation to 2000°/s !)
- Gold plated PCB with Pb-Free soldering
- Integrated S-BUS Inverter
- 2x native Spektrum connectors
- 3x connector for power supply, 5x for servos
- Additional peripheral support with future updates (GPS, vario, data logger)
- Super-smooth flight control
- Paddle simulation with inexpressible feeling
- Paddle mechanics support
- Extreme vibration immunity for all helicopter types
- Spectrum analysis for model diagnostics
- Flight log with recorded events
- Easy configuration with setup wizard
- Smartphone or tablet support via Bluetooth
- JETI-Control with transmitter integration
- Available for Windows, OSX, Linux and Android
- Stabilisation for scale pilots and beginners
- Reliable, full-featured rescue system
- Integrated Bank Switching
- Governor for Electric, Nitro and Gasser Helicopters
- BEC tester with load verification
- Support for PWM, Futaba S-BUS, PPM,
Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, Full JETI Duplex integration,
- Support for all servo types:
1520/960/760us @ 50 - 560Hz
- Support for CCPM 90/120/135/140°
The Spirit can be updated anytime there is a change to the firmware. Adjustments can be made to the machines flight characteristics using the software and the profile can be saved to share or reload later.
(1) Spirit Pro Flybarless System
(3) Cables for Receiver Connection
(1) Mounting Tape
(1) Spirit USB Adapter