- 4IN1 ESC w/BEC - Super Small & Light architecture
- BLHeli-S Firmware Ready- The ESC (with great performance and rich functions) uses the original BLHeli-S firmware and supports adjusting parameters or upgrading firmware via different methods (i.e. via throttle signal wire with using other development board or a FC flashed with the cleanfight/betaflight firmware
- Supports regular throttle signals (with the frequency of up to 621Hz), Oneshot125 (125-250us) high-speed throttle signals (with the real-time frequency of up to 3.8KHz), also Oneshot42 (42-81us) and Multishot (2-25us) super High-speed throttle signals. All this makes communication between FC and ESC more agile, throttle linearity smoother, and throttle response extremely fast
- DEO Technology/Active Freewheeling
- The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Active braking. When reducing the throttle amount, the motor will decelerate very quickly. This feature enables pilots to more easily perform all maneuvers like sharp turns, altitude changes, and sudden braking.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation
|Model||XRotor Micro 40A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot600|
|Application||FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase|
|LiPo Power input||2S-5S|
|BEC Output||5V & 1.5A|
|Input Wires||14AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)|
|Output Wire||No wires but solder tabs|
|Connectors In||XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on)|
|Firmware||BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5|
|ESC Programming||Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite|
* Note: All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside.
- It´s easy to wire and install when pairing the FC with a 4-in-1 ESC an image transmission device.
- It supports the Betaflight/Cleanflight firmware, users can adjust various parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- The XRotor Micro Flight Controller F4 which supports Dshot high-speed digital throttle signals includes an OSC microchip and supports TF-card insertion which can save more flight data to make users adjust their aircraft easily.